Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell

If you know me, you know my passion for shoes.. I am utterly hypnotized by how majestic they are, and as Marylin Monroe said -
"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."
And amen to that.

My most recent obsession is with Jeffrey Campbell's new suede Lita Spike's!!
I've always loved his shoes, they can be worn casual yet have that runway twist, with their unique sprinkle of Vintage! Their shape is iconic and recognized globally. I purchased a pair of his last summer in the Hamptons, and I get compliments everywhere I go as they're a huge eye catcher!


 I recently found out that a newly opened boutique, 'West L.A boutique' sells similar ones in Dubai! Finally, so people can get into the trend at last, and I do notice more and more people wearing them.


These are the babies I have my eye on, hopefully purchasing soon!

They are ALL drop dead gorgeous, but these Teal ones give me heart palpitations.. 
Teal is my middle name and pastel colours are a real soft spot of mine! 


These are just a taster of all the fab colours they come in, from red, to white, to black, to beige etc..


J'ADORE

xoxo Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment